The Niton XL5
UPDATE APRIL 2018
We are delighted to announce that the XL5 analyser can now be provided with new calibrations including precious metals and coatings analysis. The XL5 brings a new level of speed and accuracy to these applications.
Special pricing is now available with manufacturer support.
Please contact us for further details.
A New Reduced Size and Weight
A New Calibre of Analytical Performance
A Radical Re-design
- Integrated CCD camera for locating and storing images
- Locking shielded carrying case
- Two lithium-ion battery packs
- 110/220 VAC battery charger/AC adaptor
- PC connection cables (USB)
- NitonConnect PC software
- Safety lanyard
- Check samples/standards
- Tilting, colour, touch-screen display
- Geometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detector (GOLDD) Proprietary detector
- More than 30 common elements for rapid alloy identification Ultra-low light element detection
- Certificate of Calibration